前幾天和開發組開會時和他們討價還價,據理力爭幫大家把遊戲價格打下來。
結果幾位開發者老哥說:“既然你這麼爲社區着想,那我們0.29版本更新寫的這首歌你給翻譯成中文吧”
大哥這是說唱啊!要翻譯還要押韻你們知道有多難嗎!
最後費了好大勁才勉強還原了原曲的韻腳
真是辛苦我了:
Necesse Christmas Rap (Featuring content update V0.29)
《奈斯啓示錄》聖誕節Rap
Cool Jonas: Hot damn, is that what I think it is?
酷喬納斯:哇哦,那真的是我所想的內個嗎?
Regular Jonas: You know it is, my man!
普通喬納斯:沒錯老弟
Cool Jonas: Awhh yeah, it’s the best time of year! Here we go!
酷喬納斯:耶耶,又是一年佳節到!走起!
Cool Jonas Verse:
酷喬納斯的段落:
It’s Christmas Time
聖誕節日到,
And you know it’s nice
你知道這多美好
When you get your friends to join the ride.
和朋友們一起嗨到爆。
It’s a jolly time
這是一個歡樂的時刻,
To break out the rhymes
拿出詩句來創作,
So put your pen to the pad and start spittin’ out some lines
開始噴出你的flow。
Cause you heard it here first
因爲你第一次在這裏聽到,
This is the Cool Jonas Christmas verse
這是酷喬納斯的聖誕節說唱。
That’s right, I’m dropping the Christmas cheer
沒錯,在聖誕節忘掉所有的苦惱
And hoping for another great year!
並希望來年更美好!
Regular Jonas: Holy moly! That was awesome! Can I give it a go??
普通喬納斯:天哪!太棒了!我也能試試嗎?
Cool Jonas: Of course my man, show us what you got!
酷喬納斯:當然了,不肉,試試就逝世!
Regular Jonas: Alright.. Here goes nothing!
普通喬納斯:好吧……那我試試!
Regular Jonas Verse:
普通喬納斯的段落:
Juhuu! I’ve never tried rapping.
耶!我從沒試過說唱,
I guess I should just start yappin.
但應該和聊天沒什麼兩樣。
I don't know what to do with my hands, should I be clappin?
我不知道手該放哪,要不要鼓掌?
My name is Regular Jones
我叫普通瓊斯,
Actually it’s Jonas, but that doesn’t rhyme with scones.
其實應該讀作喬納斯,但是韻腳不一致。
I love Christmas, and opening gifts.
我愛聖誕節,也喜歡拆禮物,
I would never be on Santas bad list.
但是我幹壞事不會被聖誕老頭抓住。
And now Christmas is here.
現在聖誕節快來了(liao),
There’s so much to prepare.
有很多事情要準備好。
And by jolly I can’t wait for another great year!
美好新年快要來臨我壓不住嘴角。
Jonasina: Hey guys! What’s going on?
喬納西娜:嘿,哥們兒們在幹啥?
Regular Jonas: We’re rapping Jonasina!
普通喬納斯:我們在說唱,喬納西娜!
Jonasina: Alright, check it.
喬納西娜:好吧,聽好了。
Jonasina Gangster Verse
喬納西娜的“匪幫說唱”:
I’m Jonasina, the baddest bitch.
我是喬納西娜,最厲害的碧池。
And if you **** with me, you’ll end up in a ditch!
如果你敢惹我,我會踹你進水池!
That’s right, I’ll go PAP PAP PA-...
沒錯,我讓你沒有好果汁喫...
Cool Jonas: Wow wow wow, chill Jonasina holy shit what the hell girl.
酷喬納斯:哇哇哇,冷靜點,喬納西娜,天哪,這女的怎麼回事。
Regular Jonas: It’s a Christmas rap Jonasina, we’re supposed to be jolly!
普通喬納斯:這是聖誕說唱,喬納西娜,我們應該正能量一點!
Jonasina: Ooohh.. I see. Alright, that’s on me guys, don’t worry though. I can fix this.
喬納西娜:哦……我明白了。好吧,責任在我,別擔心,我不會太過火。
Jonasina Jolly Verse
喬納西娜的歡樂段落:
Christmas time is a time for Christmas cheer.
聖誕佳節,洋溢着歡欣喜悅,
And my heart gets so full of love
我的心中滿是愛意,是多麼熱烈,
When I know that you’re all here.
因爲我知道你們永不離別。
So let’s hang up the decorations, Christmas wreaths.
所以讓我們掛上裝飾,聖誕花環,
Candycanes, on crafting stations.
柺杖糖,在手工檯案。
Mistletoes and Christmas hats.
槲寄生和聖誕帽,
It’s time for us to end our spats.
是時候結束我們的爭吵。
And just like that. I truly believe.
就這樣,我真的相信,
That there’s nothing we can’t achieve.
沒有什麼我們不能完成。
So let’s get together and celebrate Christmas eve.
所以讓我們歡聚一堂,共慶平安夜良辰。
Regular Jonas: Wow! That was awesome!
普通喬納斯:哇!太棒了!
Jonasina: Thanks!
喬納西娜:謝謝!
Cool Jonas: Hey yo what’s up Huntsman..
酷喬納斯:AUV,獵人爺您吉祥!
Huntsman Harry: Silence boy!
獵人哈利:安靜,小子!
Huntsman Harry Verse
獵人哈利的段落:
I’m the Huntsman, they call me Harry.
我是獵人,他們叫我哈利。
Damn straight, I’m legendary!
千真萬確,我可是奈斯傳奇!
I’ve been shredding rhymes before your time
當你還是打史萊姆的弱雞,
When you were still out killing slimes
我的說唱就早已無敵。
I’ve taken down all the foes
我已經擊敗了所有的敵人,
I’ve smacked the pest warden on his nose.
還把害蟲守衛打得失了魂。
And so it shows that I’m the best.
這證明了我戰績已超神,
There is no quest
沒有任何任務是我無法完成
that I can’t beat. But you know what.
但你別慌了神,
It’s Christmas, I believe I deserve a treat.
現在是聖誕節,而我應是最大的功臣。
Cool Jonas: Yo the Huntsman got flow! That was sick!
酷喬納斯:不肉你的flow是真的聽不夠!
Regular Jonas: I didn’t know you could rap Harry!
普通喬納斯:我不知道你還會說唱,哈利!
Huntsman Harry: I can do anything my boy!
獵人哈利:孩子們我可是無所不能!
Cool Jonas: Alright ya’ll, I hope you enjoyed our Christmas rap!
酷喬納斯:好了各位,希望你們喜歡我們的聖誕說唱!
Cool Jonas: The next content update for Necesse is dropping on December 19th.
酷喬納斯:《奈斯啓示錄》的下一次內容更新將在12月19日發佈。
Cool Jonas: Containing monsters, mini biomes and a bunch of new items!
酷喬納斯:包括怪物、小型生態區和一堆新物品!
Cool Jonas: From everyone on the Necesse team, we wish a very merry Christmas.
酷喬納斯:來自《奈斯啓示錄》團隊的每一個人,祝大家聖誕快樂!
更多遊戲資訊請關註:電玩幫遊戲資訊專區
電玩幫圖文攻略 www.vgover.com